Wednesday, September 6, 2017

A Quick Update

Hello, everyone!

So OBVIOUSLY I totally forgot to continue the "Part 2" of my previous post which was like, what, 2 years ago?


via GIPHY

Anyways, I just wanted to add a quick update of projects I've done here. One and a half year ago, when I was doing Architecture Design 5 studio in my new uni (did I mention that I'm a double degree student yet? 2 years UI + 2 years Queensland University of Technology), creating a blog was required for us as a documentation of our progress and stuff. It was my first studio unit in QUT, we were designing for a small city in Australia called Pomona. I think the equivalent for Pomona is like Puncak in Indonesia. It is near Brisbane, but around 2-3 hours by car. It is a beautiful little town. At that time, I decided to go with music as the theme of my concept. I feel like the town needs more entertainment and things to do for the youngsters. Enough talking (or typing) I guess, since this is just a quick update... You can go straight to my other blog for that. Thank you!



Oh, one last thing -- I'm currently doing my last semester in QUT. I'm expecting to graduate in the middle of December. Please, PLEASE, pray for me haha. I'll need it. Thank you again! Cheers!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com